Saturday, December 1, 2012

Fall Blahs

It is not even winter yet and I have the blahs. I've been feeling a little blah the last few days. Hormones and my husband is on call. So, he is working a ton. I have been eating EVERYTHING in sight. The weather is overcast and drizzling. I went to Target today and they declined my card. I came home to find there was no reason for that to have happened. I guess it was a sign...shop online.

I really need a great workout, a healthy dinner and to spend the rest of the night cuddled up with a ton of yarn. So, that is the plan. I am thinking pasta primevera with shrimp.

As far as the workout goes....I joined a gym back in June but it wasn't open yet. It finally opened last month (five months later!) and I am really not loving it. I am considering joining 24 Hour Fitness. The gym I am at is ok...but no child care and it feels really crowded with equipment. Kind of stiffling. I am hoping that I will be able to find a good deal at 24 Hour Fitness because the little guy would probably LOVE forty-five minutes with other kids a few mornings a week.

Having said that...there are some really awesome things about today.

I got my Avon order!! There is something awesome about coming home and finding boxes of Avon at your door. I got a few treasures for myself. I'll do a haul in a bit!

My little guy is LOVING ABCmouse.com. He is so smart!

...and I "think" my husband is close to getting home and might be able to stay a few hours before he is called out again! *fingers crossed*

Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Exploring Local Creativity at the Texas State Fair